Wish List : Sarah at La Maison Boheme
Posted November 13, 2010 by Christina
Please join me in welcoming Sarah from La Maison Boheme
to greige as our second guest blogger in this years holiday wish list series! Sarah continues to inspire me everyday. Enjoy!
Hi there! I'm Sarah, author of La Maison Boheme
. I am really excited for the holidays this year because my three-year-old son, who delights in all things whimsical and spiritual, is now old enough to "get" Christmas. Our family loves to give thoughtful, inexpensive gifts and it is with this in mind that I present to you my Christmas Wish List. Thanks to Christina for inviting me to share!
1. These embroidered cushions are so cheery and bright. I love giving gifts in the dead of winter that contain the promise of spring.
2. I think these bird soaps are perfect for hostesses, mothers, sisters and girlfriends. They are adorable, practical and small enough to fit in your luggage if you're traveling for the holidays.
3. Yummy lip balms for the winter months are always the perfect gift. These balms from For Strange Women are especially unique.
4. I would buy any and all of the t-shirts from this spectacular children's collection. All the tees have inspirational sentiments and charming illustrations. I'll be picking up quite a few for the kiddos in my life.
5. I'm a stationery whore. I have way too many note cards. However, these vintage style telegraph cards are the perfect gift for the corespondent in your life. (Or you could just get them for me!)
6. This is a beautiful book for anyone who cares about their home. It is filled with all sorts of lovely inspirations, photos and meditations on using your home as a tool for self expression.
7. This Thomas Paul Peacock pouch is the perfect gift for sisters, daughters, mothers, friends, co-workers, and on down the list. You can't go wrong with this sweet little stash-all.
8. These letters from VivaTerra are completely charming. When I saw these, I thought of my Mom's farm in Oregon. She could put them on the side of her barn or in her kitchen or against a fence over looking her garden.
9. I always receive this funny little catalogue from Seattle called Gael Song
. Its usually filled with Celtic inspired clothing, music and funny Renaissance Fair get-ups that make me giggle. But I was browsing through their winter collection and found this simple door plaque. It would be a lovely hostess gift or a thoughtful gift for new home owners.
10. And finally, these linen napkins. Aren't they awesome? TerreMum also has a set that says "peace". Perfect for the holidays or any time of year.