Check out our HOLIDAY SHOP today!
check out our new arrivals!
check out our new arrivals
August 29, 2017
You may remember this gorgeous Brooklyn brownstone from our Grey in the Kitchen series. Impressively, the renovation used only materials that could have been in use when the house was originally built in 1910. That said, this space is a perfect blend of classic meets contemporary. If you love this look, we have selected our favorite items to help you create this space for yourself. Scroll down to check out our picks!
1. Farrow and Ball Down Pipe
2. Gardenhire 1-Light Swing Arm Wall Light
3. Chalk Board
4. Solid Brass 3 1/4” Drawer Pull
5. Wall Mount Faucet
6. Farmtable Plank
7. KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Imperial Black
8. Mushroom Knob
9. Wood Shelf with Light Gold Brackets
10. Taburet 24” Barstool
11. Emser St. Moritz Field Tile in Gray
12. Medium Glass Bowl
November 14, 2019
November 12, 2019
November 02, 2019
Sign up for our emails and save!
Subscribe to keep up with the latest edits + sales
Save 10% off of your first order!